Amsterdam Centraal plans

Technieken: het bouwen van sporen, wissels e.d.; aankleding van de modelbaan. Gereedschap, tips, vragen, suggesties.
Plaats reactie
Aeneas

Amsterdam Centraal plans

Bericht door Aeneas » 10 jul 2018, 19:30

I know this sounds ambitious,but I am looking for drawings of Amsterdam Station. The spoorweg Museum could not give me any help. Does anyone have I drawing I could have a copy of. I will happily cover any costs
Regards
Aeneas

edwin1974
Contacteer:

Re: Amsterdam Centraal plans

Bericht door edwin1974 » 10 jul 2018, 20:22

RhB In Spur 1m

JanHdH

Bericht door JanHdH » 10 jul 2018, 22:27

Hello Aeneas,

There are also some nice plans in the Amsterdam City Archives :
https://beeldbank.amsterdam.nl/beeldban ... uwtekening
These have been used for asking the local authorities permission for building the station.I presume you will need goods arguments for persuading Dido to give permission to build the gauge 0 version of this station in your house.

It is an interesting station.However I prefer the Weesperpoort station, which was much smaller and therefore more suitable for modelling in gauge 0.

Best regards,

Jan den Haan
Rotterdamsche Tramweg Maatschappij , trams op Walcheren (SW en TVFM), NZH tram , Furka Oberalp Bahn

Aeneas

Bericht door Aeneas » 10 jul 2018, 22:53

Thanks to you both.
I now have a fighting chance. The plan is to build only half and use a garden mirror to create the illusion of the whole building. I know this is not 100% but it should create the look. In the garden it should be possible.only planning one canopy as any more would be too big.
Regards
Aeneas

Plaats reactie